Blackfoot Forest cutting into flesh till the loop returns
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
if either of yall have an issue with mira presumably lurking nearby lmk and i can edit <33

athalia wandered, and mira pursued. her daughter's first exploration from the den frightened her, and at first she had pursued with haste, but soon she grew calm as she realized the girl was alright. it was the heart of a mother, severely protective of her kin. 

curious, she moved with some yards of distance at all time. she wanted to see how athalia would fare. and were there danger, mira would be there at a moment's need.

when a young dark wolf appeared, and called out to her daughter, mira's fur had prickled tensely. from the foliage she had watched, but her child had a child's empty reaction, and soon something catches the stranger's attention before she flees. a bird lands beside athalia, pecking boredly at the ground. 

exploring? comes mother's voice after a moment, just before she emerges. i have eyes everywhere, was her intended implication. but she did not use a tone of anger, only conversational with the child that could not converse quite yet. 

the bird scuttles a few feet away as mira approaches. she sniffs at the ground, double-checking for signs of danger, but for now finds herself content. 

be careful where you wander when i am not with you. i can only protect you when you stay close to me, she reminded her daughter. it was a good thing i am here, because we can not trust strangers who we do not know. she tilted her head at athalia. she wondered if anything was seeping into her head at all, or if it was still too early.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
cutting into flesh till the loop returns - by Athalia - October 05, 2023, 08:49 PM
RE: cutting into flesh till the loop returns - by Mae - October 05, 2023, 08:59 PM
RE: cutting into flesh till the loop returns - by Athalia - October 05, 2023, 09:08 PM
RE: cutting into flesh till the loop returns - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 08:39 PM
RE: cutting into flesh till the loop returns - by Athalia - October 09, 2023, 08:47 PM
RE: cutting into flesh till the loop returns - by Mira - October 09, 2023, 09:11 PM
RE: cutting into flesh till the loop returns - by Athalia - October 10, 2023, 04:12 PM