Stone Circle [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god
Kvarsheim
Anda*
228 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Right. That whole incident. 

As far as Skáld could tell, he knew Bonario  had been involved in something shortly before Mae and the little pale pup had come to Kvarsheim, but the detail of him attacking Mae made his expression grow stern. Perhaps that was why Tauris wanted him nowhere near her den. 

He had mistakenly assumed, then, that whatever had transpired between the wolves of Swiftcurrent and Kvarsheim was more or less settled because at the end of the day, while all wounds had taken some time to heal,  Kvarsheim had housed both the puppy and Mae for some time. Possibly more due to ignorance than out of goodwill, but it had been the right thing to do. He believed all involved had had good intentions - save for the one wild woman trying to steal the puppy - but that some combination of grief and poor communication had made things impossibly complicated.

He was aware that Gunnar had gone to Swiftcurrent recently, and had returned in an awful state though it was obvious that none had attacked him. In all the confusion, Skáld lost track of what that meant for the two packs, though apparenrly Riverclan was still an asset. 

He winced slightly when Mae admitted she'd shouted at Gunnar. He doubted Gunnar would have the strength or patience to deal with the fiery girl, especially if she'd come to them wanting a home, not to offer an apology. Still, Skáld could not see her being thrown out on her own. "Gunnar is my father," He said. "He is a good man, very good man," He said softly, and his eyes glistened. "He...Is not so well, now. I think you should not see him," He advised. Perhaps keeping Mae away from Gunnar while he regained his strength might keep him becoming stressed if he realized she was nearby. "We ask Tauris, hmm?" He suggested. He had a feeling that even if Tauris recognized the girl, he might still be able to convince her to let Maw stay, if it was what Skáld thought was best.
“Icelandic”
“English”
Messages In This Thread
[m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 09, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 10:54 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 09, 2023, 11:13 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 02:15 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 02:46 PM