Stone Circle I slithered here from Eden
Loner
crying is okay here
42 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Posting again to keep everything moving! Anyone is still more than welcome to join! <3

As Moss found himself at the mercy of the wood, his stomach knotted with dread. The unexpected alarm call from behind was a jolt to his senses and set his heart racing again. He had truly felt the eyes upon his pelt- it wasn't just a figment of his imagination.

The wave of panic that had surged through him transformed into sheer bafflement when he turned to face the source of the call. Instead of some fierce guardian of these woods, his eyes met those of a lone pup. Countless questions swirled in his mind. What on earth was a pup doing out here alone in the middle of the night? The forest was full of predators! This was no place for a pup to be wandering unattended! Had this little wolf gotten lost? 

Moss was suddenly reminded of the many months he had spent caring for his own siblings and the near hysteria that would grip him whenever one of them wandered off. But those were daytime adventures- never at night. He wondered about the pup's worried mother, how she might be searching frantically for her missing child. The urge to protect overtook the fear and confusion as Moss instinctually lowered his small body to the ground. Hello, They spoke softly, their tone one of warmth and reassurance. My name is Moss. Are you lost? Or is your family nearby watching over you?

The question was answered in the next moment by the massive silhouette that emerged from the shadows. It is Kvarsheim's territory you trespassed upon. The words sent the little wolf scuttling back like a frightened spider, distancing himself from this behemoth of starless night. Had he trespassed? His mind raced, retracing his steps from only minutes ago. No, He stammered from his place among the fallen leaves. I didn't cross the border! I'm sure of it! 
Messages In This Thread
I slithered here from Eden - by Moss - October 03, 2023, 12:03 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Sven - October 07, 2023, 07:40 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Ingram - October 08, 2023, 05:48 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Moss - October 13, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Sven - October 17, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Tauris - October 21, 2023, 04:33 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Moss - October 25, 2023, 09:19 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Tauris - October 28, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Moss - October 30, 2023, 12:09 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Tauris - October 31, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Moss - October 31, 2023, 04:09 PM