Ocean's Breath Plateau There is such a thing as too much heart break
Moontide
Healer
134 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Death in childbirth; loss, all around them. Marina, who had experienced great horrors with the birth of her own beloved children, trembled to imagine the suffering which Samani had surely experienced in her last moments. I’m so sorry, She said softly, ears lowering. Don’t apologize to me, Rodyn. Your family is your priority; I understand. I… should have been more vigilant with my own family.

I came to tell you that I’ll be away, searching for my children, Marina continued somberly. I plan to check in every few days. If you need anything from me - any help with your sons, just say the word. Her own children would still take priority, but she wouldn’t abandon her leader in his time of need. He’d been there for her, after all. Samani, too.

It was the least she could do to repay their kindness.
Messages In This Thread
There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Rodyn - September 26, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Marina - September 26, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Rodyn - September 26, 2023, 07:31 PM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Marina - October 20, 2023, 01:06 PM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Rodyn - December 02, 2023, 07:45 AM