Stone Circle When it is time to close my eyes
Kvarsheim
Systkini
151 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Horror wreaked. His voice fought to stay buried from the constriction of his throat. It all did not help that he. Could not. He could not breathe. He couldn’t breathe. Forehead engulfed by the fur of his Fadir’s neck, the terrible noises of his throat trying to release all that he could not say clicked out, one by one, as if he were drowning underneath waves of a horrific oceans depths. So hard. He tried so hard- so hard to breathe, to speak, and yet nothing coherent could even dare to take step through his mind. No attempts of calm could aid, could fix, could mend what was beginning to beat down on shattered pieces of a fractured mind. The only noise that he could make, the only word that he could manage, was a horrid scream of grief.
Someone fix it.
Someone fix it.

HEEEEEELP!”

He wept, he screamed and his breath escaped from his lungs and stayed away as his figure melted heavy to the body of Gunnar. Until Astrid came, slipped between his figure and her growing body shrinking. Until Ulfhild came and soothed him with touch alone, and he could suffocate by another as he went from a man, to a boy, to nothing, and no more than a waking child that wished to be in his mothers belly again. It was not real. It was not happening. He could not lose all he had. He was losing it. Everything was leaving. He trembled horribly against Astrid, against Ulfhild, against Fadir. His mouth was weak, slacked open in a soft part as his eyes were crushed through pain. Please no more.
Please no more.
And all of it was gone.
Messages In This Thread
When it is time to close my eyes - by Gunnar - October 20, 2023, 01:47 PM
RE: When it is time to close my eyes - by Bonario - October 20, 2023, 02:09 PM
RE: When it is time to close my eyes - by Astrid - October 20, 2023, 02:45 PM
RE: When it is time to close my eyes - by Ulfhild - October 20, 2023, 02:45 PM
RE: When it is time to close my eyes - by Bonario - October 20, 2023, 03:12 PM
RE: When it is time to close my eyes - by Kristjan - October 20, 2023, 05:31 PM
RE: When it is time to close my eyes - by Skáld - October 21, 2023, 01:19 PM
RE: When it is time to close my eyes - by Ujurak - October 21, 2023, 01:46 PM
RE: When it is time to close my eyes - by Tauris - October 28, 2023, 10:44 AM