Moonspear counting bodies like sheep
Morningside
Sage*
142 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She felt no pressure coming from the woman, but a welcome which drew Simbelmyne closer to inspect her. The first thing she did was lower her own posture- as she was still new to the area, and drew closer so she could press her muzzle against the vexed woman's cheek. Sadness hung about her in a veil; Myna doubted that she had been crying only from the pain. 

"This time of year," She said with a sage nod. Coyotes were opportunistic and they likely felt pressure to eat as much as they could so that they could survive the winter. She glanced over the woman's hind leg, and nodded. In a gesture intended to cheer her spirits and invite friendliness between them, Myna reached over to rub her temple against the other's shoulder, gently. 

"Esme. I Sim-" She said, before she caught herself. The chosen nickname for her had been much shorted, and she smiled apologetically. "I Myna." She said. "I think we can find you medicine, hmm?" She said. "Have you been here before?" There was something familiar about the way the woman spoke.
Messages In This Thread
counting bodies like sheep - by Esme - October 15, 2023, 01:54 AM
RE: counting bodies like sheep - by Simbelmyne - October 15, 2023, 12:48 PM
RE: counting bodies like sheep - by Esme - October 23, 2023, 04:04 PM
RE: counting bodies like sheep - by Simbelmyne - November 09, 2023, 11:07 AM