Stone Circle Counting days
Kvarsheim
Systkini
152 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Gods, she wouldn't leave him alone. His head hurt again, and all he could hear was her grating voice cutting through it and making him feel all sorts of wrong. She would not settle and would not accept an answer that did not fit her standards, if by perhaps maybe she was seeking to argue with him. How ironic, that between the two of them, it was her who had the temper.

He'd caused quite the ruckus, hadn't he? Somehow, he didn't think he would. How fitting that he did. How fitting that it was his fault. This destruction, his fault. The loss of Gunnar. The grief. The lack of visits from close allies.
So, he'd apologize.
He would try and fix this for them.
No matter what came out of this, he would. It was the least he owed.

He inhaled, exhaled. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. A slow, deep breath, and then he fixed his head upright some to try and fit an answer that would suit her better, because apparently, he didn't strike the right one. Bonnie tried to be more serious for her to hear, to try and appease.
"What? I said okay. I'll go and talk to them and apologize. So, tell me when, and I will come with you then to work it out."
Tired.
"Until then, let me sleep."
Tired. "..Please."
Messages In This Thread
Counting days - by Tauris - November 14, 2023, 05:27 PM
RE: Counting days - by Bonario - November 14, 2023, 05:53 PM
RE: Counting days - by Tauris - November 14, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: Counting days - by Bonario - November 14, 2023, 07:57 PM
RE: Counting days - by Tauris - November 14, 2023, 08:20 PM
RE: Counting days - by Bonario - November 14, 2023, 08:37 PM
RE: Counting days - by Tauris - November 14, 2023, 09:04 PM
RE: Counting days - by Bonario - November 14, 2023, 09:25 PM