Hushed Willows Did you hear my covert narcissism I disguise as altruism?
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Mature 
@Reverie

Stupid, forsaken, weird trees!

For a creature so athletic, one would assume that foot steps might be quieter and breathing might be easy. Skies above! The past year of trekking through different terrains have completely wiped Reina to the brink of exhaustion. "I am ready for a damn break. Water, food, shelter...SOMETHING. But, NO! All I see are stupid, forsaken trees!" The red wolf starts grumbling to herself as she slows to a walk, mentioning something about "whippy branches" on "pretty tress", probably nothing that begs to be repeated any louder. The area was nothing like her home in Rhodesia, many, many moons north of this region. Momma used to tell her stories of her time here, in the Teekon Wilds, and how she met Pawpaw, a handsome rogue in his own right. Rhodesia was cold, bleak, mountains made up the terrain, and unbearably frigid rivers broke up the landscape. Trees were in abundance, but they were tight and uniform, easy to maneuver around, and a lot less whippy and annoying.

Thinking of her parents, now, she sighed deeply. The memories she had been trying to escape for the past year always seem to find their way in, clouding her mind and, at this very unfortunate instance, costing Reina her sure footing. Lost in her reverie, the red wolf managed to entangle herself in the branches of the closest tree of ropes and eventually found her world turned upside down...literally.

"FUCK!" she screamed, not caring who and what heard her. She was done. Tired. Tears formed in her blue eyes, but she refused to let them run. The last thing she will ever do is show a sign of weakness--no matter who, or what, is around.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread