Wild Berry Meadow Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
232 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
“Moonsong? No. I had not been too aware of any other packs at the time. I just wandered.” She replied as he allowed her room to grab the little feather on his shoulder, and quickly drew her head and stepped back as to not make him uncomfortable. But she took in his scent briefly. No certain scents, but she’d assumed he was never always alone. Perhaps like her recent life, just being in the company of others.

He then asked a more so strange question: Was she always this friendly? She thought for a moment, and shook her head; “It really depends.” She told him, “I’m pretty good at judging someone’s intentions. For example, by way of body language.” — But then, as soon as he mentioned trouble in the area, having to do with a man, she realized how trusting she’d been. What if Valiant was this man he spoke of? She shook the thought off to the side, and brought a smile to her face to hide any deep worry.

“Really? That doesn’t sound good.” If there really was someone dangerous lurking about, she needed to be with someone. Perhaps she would go back to Sleepy Fox Hollow. On the other hand, she also didn’t want her pleasant day to be ruined. 

Quote:That got a little long, lol. Please don’t feel the need to match the length. :D
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful - by Raindrop - December 21, 2023, 01:28 AM