Redhawk Caldera Gremlinade
Loner
162 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The term of endearment earned a side-eye from Frolic, who grinned. She felt a rush of affection for her elder sibling, who put up with so much! She would miss Dwin a lot, though it was her older sister who in part inspired her taste for adventure.

Climbing into the makeshift bed, she circled a few times and settled, saying, I just want to see the world! I want to know what other packs and wolves are like in other places.

If any of them were anything like Muat-riya, for instance, then Frolic was in for a treat! She supposed there were many more cultures, too varied for her to even comprehend. She wanted to broaden her horizons and her mind.

I will always appreciate our home, she promised, curling into a ball, and our family. Will you tell me a story to help me fall asleep? That’s the only way I can test this out properly, Frolic said, patting the packed snow and imagining crunchy leaves under her black paw.

She clearly remembered Dwin advising her to wait until spring back then. Frolic made no mention of that now, brushing away the thought. It was perfectly sound advice but she’d waited long enough. Her adventurous spirit could no longer be contained!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - December 27, 2023, 03:57 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - December 27, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - December 28, 2023, 04:22 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - December 28, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 08:27 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - December 30, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - January 01, 2024, 01:01 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - January 02, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - January 02, 2024, 04:02 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - January 03, 2024, 03:10 PM