Hushed Willows Coming after tiny fractures
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
How does one heal from such a vulgar incident? How does one recover the pieces that were stolen from them? 

Why me? 

"Why...me?" The never-ending questions; never getting answers. What did she do to deserve all that she has endured in her short life? She was tortured, terrorized; found her family and her pack wiped from the earth; and now, her body was violated in such a way that no one should ever endure. How will she survive this?

The answer came in the form of her golden angel, who came to her adorned with a covering of fox fur, her wings subdued because of it. But it was no matter, Reina would never forget the first time she met Reverie; the way the sun beat down through the trees and created an ethereal image that brought her so much comfort then. Forever her friend, her guardian angel.

A smile pulled at her lips as the red wolf greeted her friend. Her eyes, though, did not alight as they once did, dulled by her inner turmoil. "Hello, there. I'm happy to see you're out and about today. I haven't seen that fur before, is it new?" Reina moved to her friend, nuzzling her in welcome. Her friend had found her just outside of her own den; it wasn't much, as small as it was, but it was enough. Just for her...though, she did wish she could invite Reverie in as it was too frigid, in her opinion, for the golden wolf to be out in her condition.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 09, 2024, 02:15 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 09, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 11, 2024, 07:08 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 13, 2024, 05:14 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 16, 2024, 09:02 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 18, 2024, 01:22 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 18, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 18, 2024, 02:35 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 25, 2024, 10:32 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 26, 2024, 10:03 AM