Hoshor Plains snowfall in the mountains and smoke up on the breeze
Morningside
Babysitter
394 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her wares perked up at the sound of the woman’s name and her tail wagged. So this was the aunt that Valiant had told her about. Oh how happy she was to know she wasn’t alone anymore she found her brother and her aunt within a matter of days. “It’s very nice to meet you too. I didn't know I had anymore family left other than my brothers.” She wanted to cry with happiness but she restrained herself, minnow wanted to make a good impression. She only wished she could find Aeryn one more time and try and help him remember everyone.  

She looked over to the male now as she heard him about to speak. He had a small stutter but she didn’t mind and she gave him time to get the words out as he introduced himself. It was cute really reminded her of herself. She was always pretty shy around new people. “Pleased to meet ya Mac.” During first meetings she liked to use full names untill she got comfortable but she felt at ease with these two. She looked over at her aunt and smiled. “So what do you think we could find in this area?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: snowfall in the mountains and smoke up on the breeze - by Minnow - January 09, 2024, 04:09 PM