Gyrfalcon's Keep i wish plantlife would grow all around me
dandelion puffs on the breeze
121 Posts
Ooc — Kai
@Fleurette - feel free to put this in whatever order your heart desires.

Haizel happily obliged to miss Fleurette's request for pretty flowers and had carefully woven a few choice blooms from his own pelt onto hers, just below her ear. There we go! he'd wuffed with pride, leading her to a small puddle so she could take a look at her reflection. After all, the man was a gardener of royalty, not that he much knew about that at the time, nor thought to tell her about where he lived or what he did. He still couldn't get over the small-she wolf and how pretty Miss Fleurette looked with them. Pinks, light purples - his tail had wagged happily at his work, but now he didn't have the petals to go and cultivate in his chamber back in Akashingo! Hey! You wanna go flower-picking?! he'd asked her with a smile, and trotted a little ways away in search of additional flora.
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Messages In This Thread
i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 09, 2024, 04:23 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 09, 2024, 04:49 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 30, 2024, 07:19 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - February 01, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 02:56 PM