Northstar Vale [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was
you've still got a little lightning in you
572 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Although she'd long since grown out of many of her insecurities, it was still gratifying to see the effect she could have on men. Even if it wasn't her so much as the season, and pheromones she couldn't control — was it a crime that she just liked what it did?

Maybe, she reasoned, suppressing a smile as the young man turned toward her. It took him a moment, but then he answered, and Easy smiled after all — and her teeth glinted in the winter light.

"Mine, too," she replied, closing some of the distance between them. He had a pretty face, and a pretty pelt, and the sort of musculature she thought would grow harder with age. And there was just this look about him. Something she liked, even if she couldn't quite define it.

Aditya had fathered her last two litters. She would have wanted him for the third as well — but Aditya wasn't here. And she hadn't wanted to wait around alone at the spine with their children all abroad just for the hope that he might show up at the right time. She hadn't even been sure her time would come at all, considering she was getting older. But not, apparently, quite old enough.

Aditya wasn't here. This young man was.

"Well?" she asked, coming to a decision. "Do you think you could keep me warm?"

Feel free to PP/skip time as needed; she's all in
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
[m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 10, 2024, 01:12 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 11, 2024, 07:48 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 12, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 13, 2024, 06:34 AM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 13, 2024, 12:04 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 16, 2024, 05:17 AM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 16, 2024, 07:27 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 21, 2024, 04:23 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 24, 2024, 01:05 PM