Northstar Vale [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was
you've still got a little lightning in you
572 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Ah, young strength! It'd been quite a while for her, and far longer since she'd been with someone other than Aditya. There was much to be said for a seasoned lover, but so to were there perks to the untried and unproved.

She didn't mind their closeness, but she did not begrudge him his space when they parted.

"Good work, Warsbane," she said with a cheeky grin, feeling far too loose-limbed and sated to speak with any kind of gravity. She stretched and sprawled more comfortably in the snow. "My name is Ishara Morningside," she shared, pronouncing it carefully for his sake. She didn't imagine he would stick around, but he would prob find himself curious at some point, wouldn't he?

She patted the snow-covered earth beside her with a heavy paw.

"I have things I need to get back to, soon," she told him, and there was nothing explicit in her tone that said he was not invited — but it certainly didn't ask him along, either. "Tell me about yourself, if you'd like to. If you'd rather not, I suggest you take a well-deserved nap."

And there was and invitation in that arch tone of voice.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
[m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 10, 2024, 01:12 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 11, 2024, 07:48 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 12, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 13, 2024, 06:34 AM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 13, 2024, 12:04 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 16, 2024, 05:17 AM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 16, 2024, 07:27 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 21, 2024, 04:23 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 24, 2024, 01:05 PM