Northstar Vale [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was
you've still got a little lightning in you
572 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
A brilliant grin snuck onto Easy's face as the young man named himself an explorer, an adventurer. He reminded her of her own youth, and as far as she was concerned, these were things on which years might be well-spent.

"That sounds exciting," she replied, filled in equal measures by nostalgia and curiosity. "Have you found many treasures yet?" She bared her teeth in a grin: "In case it is not clear, I am hoping for a story."

She arranged herself on her belly, like a teenage girl at a slumber party, to listen in. She wanted to have something she could tell her children if and when they were born. She would make sure they knew his name — it would be up to him to decide whether or not they knew his face.

"If you make it stirring enough," she hinted, coquettish, "There might be something in it for you."
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
[m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 10, 2024, 01:12 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 11, 2024, 07:48 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 12, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 13, 2024, 06:34 AM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 13, 2024, 12:04 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 16, 2024, 05:17 AM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 16, 2024, 07:27 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 21, 2024, 04:23 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 24, 2024, 01:05 PM