Silver Creek So give me all your pain
Yellowstone
Rho
-Peace in your Violence-
372 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It may take me a minute to get back writing home, but not long.

He watched as she moved. She tried to hide it, but he saw her wince. He wished he could change ot. He knew pain well, but he also knew how it felt and didn't like she had to deal with it.

A low purl in his chest at her touch and he briefly closed his eyes. He to had been thinking of what the future may hold. He knew that Atka wanted a home so he'd try and find her one. The keep was out since they had abandoned them. They wouldn't be received well. And he had found Heph and herctrail but the territory was inundated with other scents, but.

He licked her muzzle gently. You eat Snow. Then rest. Then we are heading near the sea. I caught a whiff of Heph there. It may do you good to see her. And she may have news of pscks looking for joiners. You need a pack to heal and rest.

Even if he hated it. Was a terrible wolf except to Snow.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
So give me all your pain - by Dreven - January 18, 2024, 09:19 PM
RE: So give me all your pain - by Aqillutaq - January 19, 2024, 08:24 PM
RE: So give me all your pain - by Dreven - January 19, 2024, 11:42 PM
RE: So give me all your pain - by Aqillutaq - January 20, 2024, 12:06 PM
RE: So give me all your pain - by Dreven - January 21, 2024, 09:53 AM
RE: So give me all your pain - by Aqillutaq - January 21, 2024, 11:40 AM
RE: So give me all your pain - by Dreven - January 23, 2024, 10:09 AM
RE: So give me all your pain - by Aqillutaq - January 28, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: So give me all your pain - by Dreven - January 28, 2024, 10:20 PM