Hushed Willows Kindle the fire before it snuffs out
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“It’s alright, I think it’s probably best that I do talk about it. I shouldn’t shy away from what happened…I’m afraid to be alone with my thoughts sometimes; they’re not—good thoughts.” Citrine eyes found golden amber orbs looking at her and the wolf of fire suddenly felt…shy? Was it the male’s non-threatening presence, or the fact that he showed her kindness and respect that made her feel so at ease? Nerves set off alarm bells in her head. 

You’re going to get burned if you get too close, Reina. Her mother’s disembodied voice reverberated in and around her, echoing and bouncing in her skull. But, it is nice to have another around for distraction. Maybe she could keep her distance, enjoy herself and others without getting too attached? It was not easy. Reina was like a spark to dry grass, a lick of flame to spread like wildfire. She wanted friends, family—love. But, the latter, which was most sought of all, seemed to not want her.

The sudden gloom she felt was stifling, even out in the open as they were. Tuft had offered a jaunt around the lake, his own energy as he circled in invitation was almost a shield, knocking the gloom ever so slightly off her shoulders. A giggle escaped her cream lips, eyes brightening ever so softly as she nodded. “I think that’s a great idea…thank you, Tuft.”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 19, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 19, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 20, 2024, 08:07 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 20, 2024, 03:32 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 20, 2024, 06:48 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 21, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 22, 2024, 07:55 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 22, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 22, 2024, 02:05 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 23, 2024, 12:45 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 23, 2024, 11:30 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 23, 2024, 04:17 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 23, 2024, 10:19 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 24, 2024, 05:58 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 25, 2024, 01:59 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 25, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 25, 2024, 07:26 PM