Gilded Bay But I'm still playing in the sand.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
232 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
“Thank you, ‘Mac, I will.” She replied, returning his smile, and gave a brief description of an oyster, “Yes. They’re kinda of gray with ruffles, but the underside is white. They’re also long.” 

He dashed off to the shore, and she followed behind. They both kept their noses to the sand, smelling for any scents leading to treasures. They both had dug into the sand in certain spots, getting deeper into their search. Raindrop grabbed the stick head found and the bone, putting them in a pile. She had just finished her small hole when she heard an “ouch” come from ‘Mac. She trotted over, her head lowered, staring at the cause of ‘Mac’s sound: A ghost crab, on those little stalks for legs, and sharp claws. Obviously he was disturbed the wolves, and ‘Mac payed for it. She chuckled lightly, “Are you okay? Gotta watch out for those little snappers.” In an act of kindness, she quickly licked his nose, no doubt it was sore. 

“I collected the stick and bone, but I have a hunch we may find what we’re looking for over by those rocks.” They were about 20 feet away, and there was plenty of seaweed adorning them. “Come on ‘Mac!” She exclaimed, gaining a small head start. 

If Raindrop can’t find her Oyster shell, at least she found a new friend to play and explore with.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 16, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 26, 2024, 07:33 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 26, 2024, 07:53 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 27, 2024, 05:43 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 27, 2024, 06:25 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 28, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 28, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 29, 2024, 09:27 AM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 29, 2024, 03:26 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 29, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 29, 2024, 03:56 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 30, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 30, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Sumac - January 30, 2024, 02:03 PM
RE: But I'm still playing in the sand. - by Raindrop - January 30, 2024, 02:22 PM