Gyrfalcon's Keep i wish plantlife would grow all around me
dandelion puffs on the breeze
121 Posts
Ooc — Kai
for being my favorite boy, I have no muse :c

Haizel wagged his tail and barked excitedly. Yeah! the bark came out as more of a giggle, all smiles as the giant followed his little, newfound friend. 

His golden gaze glitted to the path ahead - it was littered in flowerbeds and where flowers grew in better weather, which excited him greatly. 

I've never seen a falcon up close, but do you think they would like... flowers? he half-joked. Anyway, where... do you come from?

An innocent question. After all, he had not spilled the fact he smelt of the red sand, and the temple, and of Akashingo.
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Messages In This Thread
i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 09, 2024, 04:23 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 09, 2024, 04:49 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 30, 2024, 07:19 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - February 01, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 02:56 PM