Wild Berry Meadow one pulls into port
Loner
you've still got a little lightning in you
572 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy was almost sorry to have brought it up, since she didn't have much to say about the woman.

"Only very briefly," she replied, apologetic. "I knew her while she was the leader of Uaine Gorsedd. My mother lived there, too, and I stayed with them for a little while." Easy suspected that she ought to speak of her own mother in the past tense as well, but that was expected for someone of her age. Lilitu looked to be about the same age as her eldest children. Easy wondered if it was a recent loss, but either way, "I'm sorry to hear that she's passed. She was very kind to me. I liked her right away."

The woman received a sweeping look from the black bear. If she was Dutch's age, then she was about Sumac's age as well. Easy had been reluctant to give his name out to most of the women she'd met, but Lilitu was the daughter of someone she'd much admired. And she was scarred, which told Easy that she was sturdy — something that she thought Sumac might appreciate in a life partner.

"Are you on your way anywhere in particular?" Easy asked, perhaps a little abruptly.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
one pulls into port - by Easy - January 30, 2024, 08:03 PM
RE: one pulls into port - by Lilitu - January 30, 2024, 11:33 PM
RE: one pulls into port - by Easy - January 31, 2024, 10:38 AM
RE: one pulls into port - by Lilitu - February 02, 2024, 11:35 PM
RE: one pulls into port - by Easy - February 03, 2024, 12:09 AM
RE: one pulls into port - by Lilitu - February 03, 2024, 02:48 PM
RE: one pulls into port - by Easy - February 04, 2024, 05:15 PM
RE: one pulls into port - by Lilitu - February 10, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: one pulls into port - by Easy - February 14, 2024, 11:41 AM