Moonspear i'm just a normal boy
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
129 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Oh god sorry for this rambling

The ways of the Moonspear pack, and the sunshine wolves as a whole, had always felt alien to Stingray, even when he lived among them. It felt unnatural for the pack leader to approach him and lower her head to him. In turn, Stingray dropped his down with a hunch of his upper spine. He was no giant among wolves, average sized at best for a male, but he carried his father's bulky shoulders and strong back and it always made him feel bigger than he really was.

Greetings, Sialuk, he politely replied. A young man his age would be inclined to take in the sight of a woman with an appraising gaze, and perhaps there was something a little wondering after all in the light of his eyes as he quickly looked her over, but it was mostly health he saw in the softer curves motherhood had lent to her slight figure and not something to covet. He felt a hint of that, perhaps, but there was something holding him back from gawping like many young wolves on the cusp of real manhood would at a pretty woman, and it wasn't only that this was his mother's friend.

He thought of Ilaya then, unbidden, unwanted, and felt a slight pang in his chest that touched his lips with a grimace. Sialuk might take note and might mistake it for his feelings on his family being scattered, for the expression quickly became a wistful smile. They're all grown up, huh? he said. They were still just wee things when I saw them last. It didn't feel like so long...

Ah, but she had not come to listen to him wax poetic about his baby sisters or how much time he had missed while trying to find himself. Thank you for telling me where to find them. I'm glad Moonspear still stands strong as well. Am I right to think you are a mother now? He wanted to go to Meerkat and Njord right away, but propriety kept him in place and engaging in this small talk. Besides, he had always liked Sialuk and was happy to catch up. I would be pleased to catch something for your caches before I go, he added, a trade for the information she had provided.
Messages In This Thread
i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - January 16, 2024, 12:47 AM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - January 19, 2024, 04:14 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - February 10, 2024, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - February 16, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - February 20, 2024, 11:03 AM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - March 06, 2024, 09:10 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - March 08, 2024, 03:25 AM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - March 13, 2024, 07:19 PM