Iktome Plains Crash Love
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
246 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
You did well, Rain. It’s alright, I’ve been busy too. Research essay work, never really seems to ease up. ;)

He told her how much he wanted Raindrop to meet and, and how much she’d love Easy, and how Easy would love her. But, any of the happiness in body suddenly disappeared, under rough waves of emotion. His gaze went almost blank, an eerie dullness. She wouldn’t have any idea what was going through his mind, but still, once she saw him start to tremble and swiftly embraced him tightly.

She tried her best to reassure him, bring peace to his mind, as she gentle crooned, “It’s not your fault, I’m okay.” She rubbed her head against his cheek and the side of his neck, “Your here now, that’s all I need; you beside me and I beside you.” 

She felt guilty that her accident had brought him mental turmoil. — And in all this, there was the miniature cougar, somewhere in the background probably wondering what on earth was going.

“Why don’t we go home? It’s late, we’ll be together, just the two of us.” And of course the cat, but she’d hadn’t noticed it yet in all this drama.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
Crash Love - by Sumac - February 16, 2024, 03:41 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Raindrop - February 16, 2024, 04:26 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Sumac - February 16, 2024, 06:52 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Raindrop - February 16, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Sumac - February 18, 2024, 05:44 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Raindrop - February 18, 2024, 08:15 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 08:30 AM
RE: Crash Love - by Raindrop - February 19, 2024, 01:33 PM