Hushed Willows Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Private 
She would be leaving soon—with Tybault in tow—for who knows how long and just couldn’t leave without saying goodbye to @Everett. Was she deluded into thinking that he will miss her just as much? Probably, but it just wouldn’t be her to up and leave without bidding him farewell. 

There was no telling what she would or wouldn’t find when she returned. Life has its way of ruining her story, when all she craved was a happy ending.

Though short it has been, his presence within the pack had settled her; since the majority of the pack were males, she had felt drawn like a bowstring, unsure of their intentions. But, she did not feel that way when it came to Reverie’s brother. Quite the opposite. 

She called for him from the Cavern’s entrance before trotting inside to wait. He had found her there once, led by Tuft and Minnow, she had hoped he would remember the way. 

I thought a goodbye thread would be cyooot! No rush or anything!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be - by Reina - March 03, 2024, 08:03 PM
RE: Speaking words of wisdom, let it be - by Everett - March 19, 2024, 05:01 PM
RE: Speaking words of wisdom, let it be - by Reina - March 19, 2024, 06:58 PM