Hushed Willows Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns"
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
She smiled, a blush staining her cheeks, as she watched Tuft bound up next to her. Having not spoken to him since their last encounter, his nearness made her nervous. It worsened when she noticed the others. 

A female, Minnow, one of wolves that came with Kukutux, appeared through the passage and bringing up the rear was Everett. Reina casted a smile in their direction as Tuft invited her to join them. “Sure! I’d love to!” 

Almost in the same instance, Everett spoke. She couldn’t help the cackle that escaped her; the inside joke between them had caught her off guard, she didn’t think he would remember. He encouraged her to continue, offering for them all to leave her be so she could do so, but she found herself wanting to leave with them.

It was an interesting dynamic, both her crushes in her vicinity. How she managed to keep herself from melting into a puddle was beyond her. 

“No, no, I’ll go. It’ll give me a chance to explore deeper into the Cavern—I haven’t gone past this lake, I’m a little afraid to venture alone.” She bumped shoulders with Tuft and dropped down from the rock, padding over to Everett and Minnow. 

“Hi, Minnow. Happy to see you exploring Hearthwood. I hope the guys have been behaving?”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Tuft - February 09, 2024, 05:01 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Everett - February 10, 2024, 01:18 AM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Minnow - February 13, 2024, 01:33 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Tuft - February 14, 2024, 07:52 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Reina - February 14, 2024, 08:15 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Minnow - February 14, 2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Everett - February 17, 2024, 11:23 AM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Tuft - March 05, 2024, 01:52 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Reina - March 05, 2024, 02:30 PM