Ravenshook Cliffs This one's for all the lost children and wishing them home
Hushed Willows
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
She nodded at his offer, appreciating the weight lifted from her shoulders. Her body was already strained past its limits, exhausted by carrying the children. They were younger than her, just coming into their first year. She did not know their relation, where they came from, why were they down there.

All she knew is she needed to get them to a more experience healer. “Somewhere in Moontide, I think. I’m so sorry to pull you from Minnow. I didn’t know who else to call…” She thought of Tybault, a sour taste in her mouth. Who knows where that male even went after their heated conversation. 

“We can call for her. I hope to the Sun and Moon she answers.”

She padded off towards Moontide, sending silent prayers to the skies that the kids will remain stable. She did not know the extent of their condition, but they for sure would need to eat and drink. That was easy enough. Her father once told her to never force food down a starving wolf’s throat, it would make them sicker.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.