Lost Creek Hollow [B]Couldn't see through the tinted glass
Qeya River
Sciamano
706 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Birth 
It was in the late evening when her children decided now was the time to be born. She had felt the strangeness in her body all day, but it had stayed away.

Now the pain was sharp as serpents tooth and it railed against her like a thankless child. She whimpered and panted. Her prayers running towards Atka, towards Sos. Though the dark bear had no place in birth as its counterpart did. The prayers that rolled off her tongue were half gibberish and feverish, but she railed onward.

It was with a tightening and the sharp sharp pain against her lower back that her first child came into the word. A son painted in shades of early sunrise and late sunset.

She purled to him as she pulled him nearer. Licking at the blood and dirt that marred his pretty face. 

My son of morning sun and early dusk. May you brighten the world around you and tread gently with Atka in the ways of light and balance. @Darrow .

It was peaceful for a time while Darrow suckled and stayed in the warmth of her belly. But her body was not done. With a cry her body buckled and her belly rolled. Sharp pain in her back again. She hissed and cried, but as with the first. A child came forth. Spun in shadows and moonbeams. Star kisses on her cheeks.

She gently pulled her daughter towards her licking across the sprinkling of colors in her fur. Each lick bringing warmth to her. Cleaning the pretty stars in her cheeks. So beautiful. Pressed her next to her brother as she whispered.

My precious daughter spun in gossamer threads of moonbeams and starshine. Shadows cloak you. May Sos lead you in life so that all may know your might. @Aerilyn

May you both know true balance of oneself and the world around.

Ash paw curled her children to herself and smiled a secretive grin. A follower of both light and dark and she had been given a child cloaked in each. It only felt right. And one of each gender. Balance. Balance was key.

not my best by far, but welcome to the world little ones.
Messages In This Thread
[B]Couldn't see through the tinted glass - by Ash Star - March 17, 2024, 10:46 PM
RE: [B]Couldn't see through the tinted glass - by Ksura - March 19, 2024, 02:46 PM
RE: [B]Couldn't see through the tinted glass - by Esma - March 23, 2024, 06:03 PM