Swiftcurrent Creek I am as constant as the northern star [IC Joining]
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He refrained from rolling his eyes – each of his siblings had been taught to withhold their emotions – a trait Rapier had found to be most desirable when dealing with anyone. It was because of this they could likely read him more than any other could – and it was for that reason alone he felt elated when Estoc agreed to remain. With Kaskara, Saber and Estoc here now.. somehow, he felt he could survive emotionally through the grueling winter they were likely facing. Swiftcurrent Creek was family, but they were his blood.

“Lord Scimitar is exactly what I expect you to call me,” he decided with a teasing glint in his bright eyes, knowing full well his younger brother would twist this somehow. He was the very much the ‘Puck’ of the family, and with a fond nudge to his cheek, the regal drew himself up to full height, if only to have a stretch. “Kaskara, how about you show this clown around?”

With the twitch of a smile, the cinnamon male shifted then, moving past his siblings and back to the path of the borders – he never could stay still these days or else his mind would linger back to a tiny white female who had shattered him in more ways than he cared to admit.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am as constant as the northern star [IC Joining] - by Scimitar - November 07, 2014, 07:55 AM