Totoka River [m] fire dancer
Moontide
Trader
53 Posts
Ooc — Twin
if she knew what cen was thinking, she would be grateful her flowering came and passed silently. but for now, she, too, is sad; she hadn't gotten to decide, hadn't had control. it simply was.
maybe that was the way it was meant to be.
i would like that, she utters meekly, avoiding the burning icedrawn eyes. i do not know how far along i am, but, ah-- i just worry.
how many were there? were they sons or daughters? were they doing okay, with all the stress she had been under lately? stress can harm children, can't it?
red leaf sighs as she settles down with a drawn out exhale. there was relief in knowing he will be easier on her body during this time, at least. she watches him move with a look upon her face that could be compared to a frightened fawn, one she was unaware that she even held; and then it melts away into one of awe as her husband begins to set up camp himself. she hadn't known he even knew how to do that. did the lanzadoii typically do such a thing, or was he only entertaining her by allowing them to sleep on a bed?
she encourages him anyway, tail thudding gently against the ground, dirt and snow swept up in an angel wing's shape. thank you, love.
Messages In This Thread
[m] fire dancer - by Cen - April 03, 2024, 05:42 PM
RE: [m] fire dancer - by Red Leaf - April 03, 2024, 06:34 PM
RE: [m] fire dancer - by Cen - April 03, 2024, 07:34 PM
RE: [m] fire dancer - by Red Leaf - April 03, 2024, 07:48 PM
RE: [m] fire dancer - by Cen - April 03, 2024, 08:09 PM
RE: [m] fire dancer - by Red Leaf - April 04, 2024, 09:30 PM
RE: [m] fire dancer - by Cen - April 05, 2024, 11:31 AM
RE: [m] fire dancer - by Red Leaf - April 05, 2024, 12:46 PM