Hushed Willows there's a syncopated beat
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
He had turned to her then, offering up the tidbit that the hen was for Reverie’s children. “Ah, smart move. I’m sure the babes—especially Fox—are going to really enjoy their new toy.” 

She had moved towards him while she spoke, getting a better look at the younger coy-wolf. His eyes were similar to hers, though they sparkled with way more mischief than she could ever muster. His pelt was surely true to his name, gray-coated with a reddish tint to the browns, easily seen in the overhead sun.

He was adorable.

“You’ve been here in the Willows for some time, yes? I’m sorry we haven’t really been able to connect before now. I hope you’ve been enjoying it here?” She made to accompany him on his journey to deliver the hen, but stopped, unsure if it was something he wanted.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 03:54 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 12, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 05:06 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 12, 2024, 05:27 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 06:01 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 15, 2024, 08:36 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 15, 2024, 09:24 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 22, 2024, 10:30 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - May 05, 2024, 09:51 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - May 05, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - May 05, 2024, 02:57 PM