Hushed Willows there's a syncopated beat
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Quote:I don’t tend to connect much, anyway.

What a rather lonely life, she thought. The healer couldn’t deny that she had felt much the same way during the days where she traveled from her home and into the Wilds. Then, by happenstance, she ran into Reverie and the rest was history. The Hushed Willows changed her for the better.

“I’m happy that you’re here and enjoying yourself. And, thank you for thinking of the babes—it surely does take a pack to raise young ones.” She smiled at him. There had been coyotes and wolves who would mingle together in Rhodesia, their young being mixes of both, much like the male before her. Many were a part of her pack and she considered them much the same to her as would a full-blooded wolf. There were no differences in her eyes.

Though he seemed rather indifferent towards her, she stayed put. There would be another time to see Reverie and the babies, but she left this time for the coywolf. “It was nice to finally meet you, but I’m afraid I’m keeping you from your task.”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 03:54 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 12, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 05:06 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 12, 2024, 05:27 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 06:01 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 15, 2024, 08:36 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 15, 2024, 09:24 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 22, 2024, 10:30 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - May 05, 2024, 09:51 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - May 05, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - May 05, 2024, 02:57 PM