Grouse Thicket 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Further cowed by Masquerade's alert stance, Stingray took two more steps back before giving his tail a low wiggle. Aye, he replied, peeking up at the sky once more. The offending grouse was nowhere to be seen.

Stingray stood there awkwardly a moment, the picture of a nervously fidgeting school boy who didn't how to act around another wolf his age. His nostrils twitched as he took in what scent information he could from a distance. He could tell that Masquerade was not alone, but it didn't smell like she had many comrades. Maybe just one? A lonely life, if so.

He thought about what Meerkat had said about recruiting another wolf. It's about offering someone a home and a new lease on life. He wasn't going to get any better at this not shooting his shot.

D'you live around here? he asked. My pack is that way, if... I mean, if you have nowhere better to go. He clapped his mouth shut, realizing he wasn't doing a very good job selling Sun Mote Copse. Certainly not a good enough job to convince a complete stranger to come home with him. My ma and da and lead it, they're real nice, he tacked on, feeling ever more lame by the second.
Messages In This Thread
'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Stingray - March 24, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Raider - March 25, 2024, 08:45 AM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Stingray - April 06, 2024, 10:37 PM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Raider - April 08, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Stingray - April 17, 2024, 08:21 PM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Raider - April 18, 2024, 11:25 AM