Hushed Willows there's a syncopated beat
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
She had started to take her leave before Dusty Rose’s invitation and, truthfully, it surprised her that he had done so. Reina turned to him, then, an upturn to the corners of her lips, eyes twinkling with happiness that someone—beyond the Medeiros family—wanted her company. It was surely evident to many that she attached herself to them like a burr tangled in fur. 

Head bobbing once in acceptance, she was grateful to the coywolf as she stepped in line with him. The pack had undergone much in its short life as leadership has changed, members have come and gone, rogue attacks, death, birth. Because Reina was in the thick of it all, she found it hard to connect with others outside of the constant that was the Medeiros family, but she jumped at this opportunity, grasping it tightly. 

“Would you believe me if I told you that Reverie found me upside down in one of the willow trees on our borders when we first met?” Her head shook at the memory. “You could say I got a little wrapped up.”  

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 03:54 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 12, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 05:06 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 12, 2024, 05:27 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 06:01 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 15, 2024, 08:36 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 15, 2024, 09:24 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 22, 2024, 10:30 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - May 05, 2024, 09:51 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - May 05, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - May 05, 2024, 02:57 PM