Ocean's Breath Plateau The wreck of the day
Morningside
Sage*
142 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Her gazed tracked from one eye to the next, studying for any sign that he might be lying to her. In seeing none, she felt ashamed for having assumed the worst, and while she found fewer and fewer reasons to doubt him, she found more and more reasons to doubt herself.

Her lips wobbled as he explained, and she flattened her ears like a child who accepting punishment they had earned. ”I thought-“ she blurted a light sob halting her confession. She felt a weight lift to know he had not tired of her, but she wondered now if he had chosen well for his wife- a wife who had so swiftly succumbed to her own jealousy. 

She moved forward, hoping he might allow her to lean into him, as she began to cry. ”I am sorry,” She had been so foolish! And in front of Chakliux too, she had made their marriage seem tumultuous. ”I shouldn’t have been so-“ She sobbed, and pulled in a shaky inhale, only to shudder in disgust at her own surge of emotions. ”I don’t know why I felt so bad, I just- I didn’t…And I shouldn’t have assumed the worst I just couldn’t-“ Her sentences ran together as a messy compilation of confessions, muddled together as tears ran hot and free down her cheeks.
Messages In This Thread
The wreck of the day - by Simbelmyne - April 23, 2024, 07:48 PM
RE: The wreck of the day - by Dutch - April 24, 2024, 03:28 PM
RE: The wreck of the day - by Simbelmyne - April 24, 2024, 03:42 PM
RE: The wreck of the day - by Dutch - April 24, 2024, 04:01 PM
RE: The wreck of the day - by Simbelmyne - April 24, 2024, 04:10 PM
RE: The wreck of the day - by Dutch - April 24, 2024, 04:51 PM
RE: The wreck of the day - by Simbelmyne - May 07, 2024, 02:25 PM
RE: The wreck of the day - by Dutch - May 14, 2024, 11:20 AM
RE: The wreck of the day - by Simbelmyne - May 21, 2024, 09:08 PM
RE: The wreck of the day - by Dutch - May 22, 2024, 07:22 PM
RE: The wreck of the day - by Simbelmyne - May 27, 2024, 11:45 AM