Hoshor Plains Be Careful making wishes in the dark
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
379 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: swearing

A smirk lit up the side of Dreven's face. He knew it was too easy at first. A cant of his head.

He blinked weighing his options he really wanted to be an ass. Ask if he had fucking stuttered, because he was pretty sure he hadn't.

Dreven shifted. His body and mind screaming to push himself into a defensive position as this one had gone on the offensive. But he stayed neutral. He couldn't put his head down too far. The scars pulled, but he tried.

You hunt them right? Thats what you and yours do? You don't need another hunter? And I said exactly what I mean. I will hunt them for you. I don't want anything, don't need anything other than that. Too hunt until i forget I exist or I cease to exist one of the two.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Dreven - April 30, 2024, 09:59 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Arktos - May 01, 2024, 03:07 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Dreven - May 01, 2024, 06:33 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Arktos - May 05, 2024, 03:51 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Dreven - May 05, 2024, 05:24 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Arktos - May 08, 2024, 03:28 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Dreven - May 08, 2024, 05:08 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Arktos - May 18, 2024, 04:32 AM