Hushed Willows there's a syncopated beat
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“You don’t have to believe anything I say, really, you have that right, but I will say that I don’t make a habit of fibbing—especially to someone I have only just gotten to know and who is also one of my own. I think it goes against all that I am as a person of the arts in healing, too.” And really it goes against all that she is. Heart always on her sleeve, nothing to hide, much to her own dismay at times.

She looked upon him with an inquisitive look, friendly enough, as she spoke. “How did you come upon our neck of the woods? I haven’t seen many like yourself around here—though I can’t really say I’ve been outside these borders often enough to know, truthfully. Not after the attack…” Her words died there, not wanting to overload information on the poor soul. He didn’t really need to hear any of that.

Silently, she offered to take over carrying the animal if he wanted to speak, but she would settle for the stop and start while they conversed. Her coyote friend from home had difficulty handing over things she loved, or claimed was hers, and Reina knew an open offer and the promise of return worked, then. She wasn’t sure if it would work for the male now.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 03:54 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 12, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 05:06 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 12, 2024, 05:27 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 06:01 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 15, 2024, 08:36 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 15, 2024, 09:24 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 22, 2024, 10:30 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - May 05, 2024, 09:51 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - May 05, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - May 05, 2024, 02:57 PM