Duck Lake [m]Being born in a duck yard does not matter if hatched from a swan's egg
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
She had been shattered, broken by Life’s trials and tribulations, but those simple words traveled in and out of the cracks in her, leaving behind a healing trail of shimmering gold, reforming her into something new; not any less broken, but feeling more whole all the same.

Forgiveness. 

Another balm to a broken soul that only one has ever been able to accomplish and he stood in front of her now. His words were not many, but they held volume, like tidal waves crashing on burning shores, leaving behind a smokey, calmed existence. Her whole body shivered as if rivers coursed in her veins, the crystal cool liquid giving her sweet relief.

You are loved. Come find Tybault with me.

A single sob broke from her as his gentle touch made its purchase, her eyes closing only briefly before pulling away to look at him. She searched his face again, oceans finding their moons, and much like the moon’s pull, she crashed into him. If she had the ability to melt, she would have, but the next closest thing was to cling tightly, and so she did. Head tucked under his chin, she felt the steadiness of him, heard his breaths. Her own breathing matching the rhythm of him before a shuddering sigh escaped her.

The storm in her stilled, dark clouds giving way to a warm sun.

She would have given him everything if he asked of her and she found herself unsure to what his touch had meant for him, but she knew one thing: it meant everything to her. 

It took a moment to collect herself enough to form words, and even the words that came were wobbly at best. “Let’s go find Tybault. And when everything has settled, I would like a do over. With you. If-if you want to, of course.” 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.