Lion Head Mesa my head is exploding like an atom bomb
Bloomin'
116 Posts
Ooc — H2O
she can hear her question, and even tuna feels herself a bit lost by the whole ceremony. to tuna, it was no secret to keep, as the river was blessed, the ties of the pharaoh to her gilded consort, and the pleasure palace of muat-riya itself as well as akashingo.

"a rit'ual, mhm," tuna would begin, not really understanding all that akashingo teaches, yet still trying to serve as a good mouthpiece, "sum'thin' 'bout a blessin. fer tha' riv'r, fer ah'kah'shingo an' muat-re'ya. ah think... sum'thin fer havin' kids." was that a good enough explanation? probably not, tuna was more than likely buthering the delicate process. she was the one tasked with flooding the river with the blossoms, remaining present to bring fish eggs and other necessities to the others, especially to toula.

"ah... don't un'nder'stan all that goes on'ere," she admits quietly to the young noblewoman, "but... sum'times, ah think it isn't sum'thin for me tah get." she looks over at the girl quietly as her ears airplane out, a show that she was a tad sheepish about the whole process-- tuna was thinking she was just rambling at this point.
"English" "Spanish" "Nahuatl"
speaks with a Texan accent which can come across in all of her languages
[Image: CACTUS1.gif]
steffi lynn
Messages In This Thread
my head is exploding like an atom bomb - by Racharra - May 15, 2024, 11:35 PM
RE: my head is exploding like an atom bomb - by Tuna - May 19, 2024, 05:56 PM
RE: my head is exploding like an atom bomb - by Tuna - May 20, 2024, 01:55 PM
RE: my head is exploding like an atom bomb - by Tuna - May 30, 2024, 02:23 PM