Greatwater Lake [m] I lift my head and all is born again.
Akashingo
Sphinx
44 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
"You chose me when I was laid before your eyes at the borders." He is quick to stand beside her, leaving a yard of space. So be it if she feels violent, then he will simply have to work with it. Rashepses will surely riot hell into the lake if he brings another mans children into the palace! "You play foolish games, lake woman." He has fed her, he has prepared her, he has courted her over these weeks! Then let her stand in the fury of her heat and make a decision to call for another man, let her make the wrong decision, the kingsguard will let the audacity of it fuel into his lungs. 

Fire wants to erupt from his nose, and its instead the woman's own that creeps into his bloodstream. She is intoxicating, and it shows from how he attempts to steady his heartbeat beside her.

A poisonous draw from her, and he gives in to turn his nose ever so slightly in her direction. "Do you believe the desert will bend to this? I could pleasure you through your days until you are raw at your hips," he can make this a promise. He huffs away her scent, only to be met with it rougher in the next breath, "and you call for this man who hides his face from a priest and guard?" He stayed shadowed in their arrival!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I lift my head and all is born again. - by Mesen-ka - May 24, 2024, 03:50 PM