Greatwater Lake [m] I lift my head and all is born again.
Loner
208 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
Think what he will, Zharille knew the truth of that exchange. She could not rip the throat from the little snake man when he had come—but here and now, this was how she exerted control. If Mesen-ka continued to enforce the will of the desert he would get nothing but teeth in return.

Still, he was here and Kaxwaan was not. The urge to succumb to her heat was there; and this desert man promised hours and hours of fulfillment if that was what she wanted—all to fuel her womb and strengthen his desert lords. A sneer laces her lips.
Pleasure? I want children, sand-rat. Her teeth click in the air close to his face, followed by a derisive huff as she is forced to listen to this man claim strength, when he required the enforcement of this Rashepses above him. If he wanted something he would take it; that was what Zharille did.

Bring Rashepses, then. A low chuckle, deep in her throat, counters the harsh glare in her eye.
Bring Rashepses to Zharille. Take big man to bed, not little sand-rat.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I lift my head and all is born again. - by Zharille - May 24, 2024, 04:16 PM