Arrow Lake [m] i'm using all my strength to get out of this hole
Swiftcurrent Creek
NPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Viinturuth rumbled his encouragement as the viper explored him, tasting and testing as she went, and he dared not reach for her again despite the burning desire that pulsed through him. He was well-practiced when it came to the season; she would set the pace when she was ready, and he'd follow her lead.

When she moved to plant a kiss on his jaw, the white wolf turned his head to regard her hungrily. His dark gaze, half-lidded, sought the mercury of her own and saw starlight there. She was beautiful! He swooned, and she presented herself.

Viinturuth did not seek to take her at once. Instead he caressed her shoulders with a sweep of his pale muzzle, trailing his touch along the length of her spine. He delivered a soft nip to a tawny flank to test how receptive she was, and when she did ow shy away he mounted her in one smooth motion.

Later, when their entanglement came to an end, the ranger lay in the grasses with her. Spent, he crooned a gentle note to her and preened the silken furs of her cheek with careful teeth, willing her to stay a while so they might dance again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] i'm using all my strength to get out of this hole - by Viinturuth - May 25, 2024, 12:32 PM