Ouroboros Spine I'll watch the night turn light blue
Moonglow
NPC
14 Posts
Ooc — orion
Nutu's rebuttal stings, because how can Yuralria believe that someone could cause this much upset and still be seen as a good man? "He no- no good. No goo' to you!" she shook her head adamantly, recoiling visibly from the outburst as tears welled in her eyes. 

At the shout of her name, she flinches again and gazes up at her anaa in disbelief. With each scolding word, her head sank lower and lower, until she cowered shakily upon the floor in a flood of tears. Anaa was upset - with her? She didn't understand; hadn't she been doing the right thing? White noise roared in her ears as the conversation swelled, her chest heaving in big, gulping breaths as Valiant came, and then Nana with her big, loud words. Everything was too much - too much! - she shoves her sunshine sister away and stumbles towards the ulaq's exit with a sob.

She would head down the path towards the rock overlooking brother lake where Ajei had taken her under her wing, keenly aware that she had done something wrong and let anaa down, let everyone down. They hated her now, they had to. Nutu would not accept her apology, even if she tried to make things right. She was a horrible, horrible person.

exit yuralria - maybe, potentially, unless someone follows her! sorry for the chaos lmao
Messages In This Thread
I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Yuralria - May 20, 2024, 08:34 AM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Vairë - May 20, 2024, 03:28 PM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Vairë - May 22, 2024, 02:01 PM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Yuralria - May 27, 2024, 10:31 AM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Vairë - May 27, 2024, 01:23 PM