greek
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
He offered her nothing and she could only stare in return, watching him nod and turn off toward a plant, seeming to find it much more interesting than her. To say it didn’t offend her would have been a lie, but she didn’t know him, and he could be a plant connoisseur for all she knew.

He was a curious man, a silent type, for sure. She got up to take a step to follow, but stopped, unsure if she should. Some days it felt difficult to connect with others, to understand if she were even worth her salt to any of them. 

So, she stayed where she was, sliding back down to lay where she had began, eyes glued to the man.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
greek - by Klaus - May 04, 2024, 01:18 PM
RE: greek - by Reina - May 06, 2024, 08:02 PM
RE: greek - by Klaus - May 30, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: greek - by Reina - May 30, 2024, 11:37 AM
RE: greek - by Klaus - June 06, 2024, 01:00 AM