Jade Fern Grove [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts
Rivenwood
Birch
fight with folded hands
78 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: GROSS misogyny i'm so sorry i felt awful writing this

it was working.
he sees it, every nervous twitch and flutter of her lashes, the delicious, natural attraction she could not ignore. now, she saw. finally. finally!
he revels in this, all of it; savoring every bit of wariness that pours off of her in buckets of sweet pheromones and the joyous, dangerous game of fucking a stranger. she, however, all she would see is the soft, bashful look of an older man who felt humbly flattered by her — assumed — return of his affections.
she raises a valid point, but amadeo had a counter, flashing a winsome grin. well, you only live once, he chuckles and shakes his head, pulling away from the magnetic honey eyes. but if i was to-- lie with you-- and something were to happen, and you did not want to do it on your own, you would have a home with me.
it was bold, all of this, but bold in a way that was unfamiliar to the stalking predator. she wanted to be wooed. never before had a whore deserved such a thing from him — but she is not a whore.
her name is vale, and she has striking eyes and a wonderful cinnamon coat, and she would, as he decides, make a wonderful vessel for his children.
surprising perhaps himself, amadeo drops down to his belly, crawling along the velveteen undergrowth until he reaches her feet; to her foreknuckles, he plants a gentle kiss, much in the same way he used to do to shaba. his heart twitches in his chest, but he does not shy away, only looks up to vale with the pleading look of a weak, gentle boy hogtied by her beauty. stricken! awestruck!
if this was what she wanted, this is what she would get, if it meant he got a new slab of fuckmeat.
i am indeed.
WARNING: this character's threads will contain mature content. his views do not reflect my own. experimental.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 04, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 08, 2024, 11:56 PM
RE: [m] cause i'm just one of those ghosts - by Andras - June 13, 2024, 10:07 PM