Golden Glade in a house that's not a home
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
266 Posts
Ooc — Impala
He, admittedly, found himself enjoying Pike's company. While they did nothing at all they were accomplishing quite a bit. Occasionally being afforded to say things out loud with another allowed the thoughts to root deeper. As in most things their species thought better as a unit. They were never intended to live the lives they had been henceforth assimilated to. Collision, for one, admitted he felt adrift in an endless sea.

"It does sound nice, doesn't it?" But sometimes the cause you chose to serve didn't need any input. There would be no chance or change. Collision was well aware. Maybe it was fate or some other spiritual intervention. He didn't like that idea and stirred from it.

He hadn't met a single pack. A boy that had been roughed up by family--a loner. A man that shared the same poor storyline as himself--a loner. Perhaps he was on the cusp of finding one, but "No, admittedly I'm only half-decent at conversation and probably less than decent at appealing on my own behalf despite my needs," Again. A walking conundrum, "So, it leaves me to assume neither of us have any friends. It is sound advice, but we're not doing anything about it," Collision chuckled but briefly and darted his eyes away.

A constant walk holding the hand of insanity. They wanted change and yet would do nothing to change it.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
in a house that's not a home - by Pike - June 11, 2024, 08:23 PM
RE: in a house that's not a home - by Collision - June 11, 2024, 08:40 PM
RE: in a house that's not a home - by Pike - June 11, 2024, 08:53 PM
RE: in a house that's not a home - by Collision - June 11, 2024, 09:07 PM
RE: in a house that's not a home - by Pike - June 11, 2024, 09:20 PM
RE: in a house that's not a home - by Collision - June 11, 2024, 09:39 PM
RE: in a house that's not a home - by Pike - June 11, 2024, 10:05 PM
RE: in a house that's not a home - by Collision - June 11, 2024, 10:20 PM
RE: in a house that's not a home - by Pike - June 12, 2024, 07:10 AM
RE: in a house that's not a home - by Collision - June 12, 2024, 08:44 AM
RE: in a house that's not a home - by Pike - June 24, 2024, 09:51 AM