Arrow Lake ≡ I Had Some Help
Loner
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
252 Posts
Ooc — Impala
She seemed the playful type. Certainly, Collision could not refer to himself as such. He couldn't really think of ever a time in his life he was playful. He was good and painfully dutiful. Honestly, it was a good thing--but he regarded that he could be labeled as boring for it. Especially to the younger 'crowd'.

She smiled proudly whereas his always looked forced--much of what he attempted to offer her now to appear more welcoming. A girl [woman] should just be able to say hi. There shouldn't be a prerequisite for it, but that was the world they lived in. His company was a safe one.

"I'm sorry--I just thought I was alone," Which was a mistake of his own, "My name is Collision. What can I call you?" He wasn't so quick to learn names most of the time, but he felt inclined to try. Usually loners just drifted in and out past one another, but he wanted to attempt to do better than that. Someday, he'd find a home and he would mean something again.

Slowly, and respectfully of her space, Collision straightened himself and drew closer. Just close enough to be a respectful speaking distance apart.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 10, 2024, 07:35 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 11, 2024, 10:54 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 11, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 12, 2024, 12:01 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 12, 2024, 08:30 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 16, 2024, 12:12 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 17, 2024, 08:15 PM