Ocean's Breath Plateau sky riders
Moontide
NPC
70 Posts
Ooc — Twin
her son, her boy, calling her a liar;
oh; in his rotund face she sees the shame and hurt of a boy who did not deserve to feel such a way, and at the same time she sees the harsh bite of cen's glare, hears his violence in brave one's tone.
i am not lying to you, red leaf stiffens now, forbidding herself from cowering before her own child. brave one. ghelan. i would never lie to you.
if-- if i could bring your father back, i would. i would have had the spirits take me instead of him away from you, so that you-- you could be raised by a better woman, a better mother. you are not stupid. you are his son. you see me through his eyes, and you see that i have-- failed.
it was horrible, horrible of her to say these things before her beautiful boy, and yet she feels as though she is not wrong — that he would be right to hate her, to shun her for this. he was so young, so young, and how much had she put him through already in his short life? she wishes to drop down in front of him and yet she cannot, frozen as stone. i think you are wonderful just the way you are, my otter. you are my son. you are the best thing to ever happen to me. and i do not deserve you.
a pause, a breath drawn ice cold in her weakened lungs. you look so much like him, you know.
Messages In This Thread
sky riders - by Brave One - June 25, 2024, 07:20 PM
RE: sky riders - by Red Leaf - June 25, 2024, 07:54 PM
RE: sky riders - by Brave One - June 25, 2024, 08:09 PM
RE: sky riders - by Red Leaf - June 25, 2024, 09:16 PM
RE: sky riders - by Brave One - June 27, 2024, 07:28 PM
RE: sky riders - by Red Leaf - July 01, 2024, 01:42 PM
RE: sky riders - by Brave One - July 02, 2024, 12:31 PM
RE: sky riders - by Red Leaf - July 04, 2024, 02:00 PM