Redtail Rise Lost Language
12 Posts
Ooc — Alexis
Fade here? ^^ tysm for the thread you guys!! I'm so invested in the rise/dragonspine drama rn,,

[Image: SVVcD0.png]
[Image: 4Kp9y8.png]
[Image: 9ZkZGW.png]

Though his icy ambivalence was only the mirror image of Guille's, there was an imbalance. A convection of hot and cold air and the resulting turbulence. "I'm here to see the strength with which you hold that claim-" How quickly they arrived, how practiced their diplomacy and formation was. How could anything pierce this? From nowhere but within. "-and the form it will take when the tide of this taiga washes over you." Fledgeling and motherbird in the roost, orders unspoken. Avoid the witch, don't spark her omen. "If we meet again, boy," Guille rose and prepared for the road back to the dreamer's bunker. Those caves, wellsprings of pure, original sustenance, seeped upwards to where she stood and led her down safely. "it will be down, down in the valley." In a few weeks, in the epicenter of the taiga where once a glacier now left a staircase of barren rock, Guille would catch the scent of ash on the wind. It would disappear as quickly as it came.

Guille is played through an illustrated comic format.
If her actions are unclear or your character is depicted inaccurately, let me know - I'm happy to edit or switch to text!
Messages In This Thread
Lost Language - by Guille - May 06, 2024, 11:59 PM
RE: Lost Language - by Mulherin - May 07, 2024, 01:02 AM
RE: Lost Language - by Guille - May 21, 2024, 12:42 AM
RE: Lost Language - by Redd - May 07, 2024, 01:39 AM
RE: Lost Language - by Mulherin - May 28, 2024, 06:06 PM
RE: Lost Language - by Guille - July 03, 2024, 12:55 PM