Swiftcurrent Creek Only hate the road when you're missing home.
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#000;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><b><FONT COLOR="#5a0b0b">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5a0c0c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#590d0d">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#580f0e">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56100f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#551110">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#541211">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#531311">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#521512">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#511613">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#501714">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4f1815"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#4d1a16">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4c1b17">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4b1c18">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4a1d19">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#491e1a"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#48201b">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#47211c">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#46221d">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#44231d">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#43241e">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#42261f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#412720">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#402821">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3f2922">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e2a23">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3c2c24">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3b2d25">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a2e26"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#392f27">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#383128">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#373228">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#363329"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#35342a">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#33352b">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#32372c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#31382d">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#30382d">d</FONT></i></b></span></p>
53 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Sure! It's okay, and yep, that's fine with me. :D

Nefarious might not have ever had one on one experience with a pregnant woman before, nor, admittedly, had he ever dealt with a zealously overprotective mate — as to which he was hoping was not about to happen because the Shaman was in no mood to have to defend himself when he wasn't doing anything wrong — but he knew enough to firstly (and likely most importantly) give plenty of personal space. Pregnancy 101, though extremely awkward for both involved parties, had been essential in his training, if only because being a Healer sort of went hand in hand with Shamanism. Just as much as knowing how to kill with poisons also played it's role. Easily, Nefarious could save a life as he could take it though he did not actively go around boasting of it. The Voodoo had always been his favorite aspect of it but his Master had seen to teaching him all of it, the side of Shamanism associated with Atka and the side associated with Sos; and since Nefarious found a balance within the Great Bears he had learned both sides. Mostly, his decision to give the pregnant woman before him space was a common courtesy. Nefarious was nothing if not charismatic, and while he wouldn't consider himself a gentleman he tried to remember his manners. Suluk hadn't been stingy on Nefarious' lessons, much as Nefarious tended to moan and complain about them in his childhood.

The woman did not move, either, except for the sway of her tail that gave him the sign that the situation wasn't hostile and that, likely, he wasn't about to be mauled by anyone. Which was good because rituals were coming up that he didn't particularly want to miss. Taking the invitation for what it was the Kesuk ghosted closer to her, offering a soft smile, lowering his own stance in tender submission. He was ranked as Sigma upon his joining of the Creek which put him at the lower (if not lowest) point of the ranking spectrum. Which was okay. He was new meat after all and he would have to earn the right to hold a higher rank in the hierarchy — just like everyone else. It was strange going from War Prince to a nobody but that was the risk Nefarious had taken when he had left Akkuma. “Hello,” Nefarious broke the silence that hung around them, taking the initiative to speak to her, as he studied her with soft curiosity. She was pretty with her fire kissed fur that faded, much like his own though opposed to tan her fur faded to a snowy white. She was delicately built, he noticed, which made her pregnancy almost even more pronounced. Though Nefarious did not want to be rude and stare at her rounded sides, but it tended to draw the eye nevertheless. Outwardly, he didn't dare ask of it, because it wasn't really any of his business, so instead he settled for looking at her face, avoiding her eyes if only because he wasn't challenging her or anything.

“I'm Nefarious Kesuk,” In hindsight the word itself didn't give good leeway as a nickname given the synonyms of the nickname itself, but he had been a wicked little child, and in the some semblance the worship of Sos could be seen as malicious given that he was the Dark Father. He hardly ever introduced himself as "Anik" anymore, though forgetting his first name would be like forgetting Suluk — impossible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only hate the road when you're missing home. - by Nefarious - November 12, 2014, 05:20 PM