Emberflame Ridge and i don't wanna get in your way
Loner
V E S S E L
55 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Limit Two 
for my timeline purposes set tentatively before this thread as i'm not sure what's going to happen in it. tags for reference but as always, feel free to hop in if you'd like! <3

the morning is quiet, the rising sun cutting across the shadows of night that still clung stubbornly to the forest of the ridge. a bone deep chill lingers in the air, belaying that autumn and winter could be upon them soon. it would be his first, but there is an instinctual urgency that takes hold of his determination and digs in like barbed wire.

they had to find @Anselm and @Gideon. and soon.

ezra promises @Skaigona he will not be far, but does not expect his mother to let him go for long ( if at all ) without being beneath her watchful eye.

it is for his father and brother he searches, driven by a desperation that borderlines obsession with finding them.
Messages In This Thread
and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 05, 2024, 06:54 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Viskani - September 08, 2024, 04:01 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 08, 2024, 04:29 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Viskani - September 08, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 08, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Viskani - September 08, 2024, 01:06 PM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 14, 2024, 04:52 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Viskani - September 14, 2024, 05:26 PM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 14, 2024, 05:31 PM